wedding price list
Every wedding at Yeldersley Hall is unique and this makes putting together a standard price list a little bit tricky. However, we have tried to give you an idea of what a wedding at Yeldersley Hall will cost.
In our main season, which runs from the start of April to the end of September, we offer our facilities to you as part of a fabulous weekend package comprising
– exclusive use over 3 days of our wedding facilities including our delightful function room (with its magnificent carved oak fireplace), an elegant marquee extension, an additional lounge and the Hall’s original kitchen
– accommodation in 4 self catering apartments (four and five star rated) providing a total of 14 bed spaces on the Friday and Saturday nights
– access to extensive gardens for drinks receptions, photographs etc
– civil ceremony in the function room at no extra cost
– flexible approach allowing you to choose your own caterers, bar supplier and entertainment with no corkage or commissions charged
Our weekend package costs £4000 for 2016 weddings and £4500 for 2017 weddings.
There is limited availability for one day exclusive use packages in our low season (October to March) and mid-week (Wednesdays). Prices depend on numbers, timings and availability of the marquee. Prices start from £2000.
There is also limited availability for just a civil ceremony or a ceremony and small drinks reception.
Prices start from £500.
The prices above do not include costs of catering, entertainment, Registrar’s fees and any additional toilet facilities that are required (The reception facility has one toilet and there is another toilet separate from the main building which is also available). Terms and conditions apply.